The Company is dedicated to continuously provide high quality service that fully meet or exceeds the requirements of each of our customer at all times. The goal of our company is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and continuously improve performance of our operations.
Commitment to the implementation of supporting managerial and business operational systems is essential to realizing this goal.
Eurodesign CSC believes in the concept of Customer and supplier working together in pursuing this policy and in continually striving for improvements in service quality.
Our Quality Policy is based on 6 fundamental principles:
- Ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers and/or other requirements that may apply
- Monitor our service realization process to identify any potential for low quality and take necessary actions to improve it;
- Everyone understands how to do their job and helps improve organizational knowledge continuously.
- Comply with interested parties’ requirements
- Risk based thinking
- Leadership and commitment
To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented, nominated staff will be responsible for identifying customer requirements and ensuring that correct procedures are followed to meet those requirements.
The quality policy principles and objectives will be set at appropriate levels of the company and communicated to staff. Training will be an integral part of the strategy to achieve set objectives.
Within this Policy we are committed to operating our Company under the disciplines and control of a Quality Management System conforming to the IS0 9001:2015, planned and developed jointly with our other management functions.
Our Company will constantly review and improve our services to ensure tasks are completed in the most cost effective and timely manner for the benefit of all our customers and stakeholders.