It is the policy of EURODESIGN not only to comply with health and safety measures as required by law, but to act positively to prevent injury, ill health, fire, property damage and damage to the environment arising from its operations. This policy applies to all sites where EURODESIGN is performing work and covers all our activities and services in the field of Supply, Installation and Maintenance of telecommunication equipment. This commitment to HSE is our highest priority and will not be compromised.
- All incidents can be prevented;
- No task is so important that risk of injury to people or damage to environment is justified;
- Effective HSE management is critical foundation for sustainable management.
- No harm to people and the environment;
- To show leadership in the field of HSE Management;
- To work in a sustainable and responsible manner;
- Promote a positive culture based on improving our HSE Performance;
- Complying with all legal, regulatory and other requirements;
- Eliminating hazards, practices and behaviors that could cause incidents, injuries or illness;
- The company will continuously improve its Occupational Safety and Health policies and procedures;
- The company will continuously improve working conditions and ensure HSE performance improvement.
- Contractors operating in the production fields of the company or other contractors will comply with the with Occupational Safety and Health policies and procedures of the company;