The VOIP Engineer is accountable for the design, deployment and operational management of IP telephony systems. VOIP Engineer is the member of extended Network Team and collaborates with other engineers within organisation and 3rd party companies to deploy, manage and operate the telephony system and integrated with PSTN network.
The responsibilities of Enterprise Network Engineer include:
- Design, configuration and implementation of a variety of voice platforms including Cisco, Huawei, Asterisk.
- Configure and troubleshoot VOIP communication platforms including Unified Communications Manager, Unity, Call Centre, and Contact Centre Enterprise
- Analyse existing voice and data networks and recommend solutions
- Install and configure voice gateways as part of the IP telephony system
- Troubleshoot, maintain, upgrade, and provide solutions to complex hardware/software problems
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of complex voice and data network issues