Through the request of Gilan Holding, Eurodesign launched the latest ICT solution for the Crescent Development project.
The Crescent Development is a grand project that, starting in 2016, includes the Crescent Hotel, the Crescent City business center, the Crescent Place residential complex as well as shopping and entertainment centers. The Crescent Development project is built by Gilan Construction group. The multi-level property type includes a 6-star hotel with 360 rooms, five residential and commercial skyscrapers.
The Crescent Development project is a multifunctional complex with a total area of 468.584 m², located in the center of Baku, at 60-62 Neftyanik (Oildrillers) Avenue.
Features of the simultaneous development site:
- The La Luna Complex building with a total area of 141,408 m2, consisting of a 114 rooms hotel (“the Hotel”) and a complex of serviced apartments, penthouses and villas
- The Crescent City office building with a total area of 60,948 m2, in a 45-storey tower (42 overground, three underground) with 35 commercial floors
- The Crescent Place Residence, with a total area of 39,361 m2, in 27-floor residential tower
The Onshore package includes the below buildings, contained within the Crescent Development Project adjacent to Baku Bay and as follows:
- The Crescent Place Residence, with a total area of 54,912 m2, in 27-floor residential tower
- The Crescent Place Mall, with a total area of 56,509 m2, in a 32-floor residential tower. Crescent City and Place (residential and mall) has a common underground parking area of three floors
- The Crescent Park parking complex, consisting of 151,081 m2, made up of three underground floors of the Crescent City and Place towers and two underground floors under a lagoon
- The Crescent Place Mall and townhouses with a total area of 73,672 m2, in a 32floor residential tower. Crescent City and Place (residential and mall) has a common underground parking area of three floors
- The Crescent Park parking complex, consisting of Crescent City and Place towers with a total area of 153, 195 m2 and 2 underground floors under the lagoon.
Description of certain works to be performed:
a. SCS work
b. Infrastructure of a data transmission network
c. Video monitoring system control room
d. Video Surveillance system
e. Access control system
f. Music broadcasting audio & video system
g. System of a residence and paid parking and parking navigation in paid parking area
h. Infrastructure monitoring system
Works to be covered for:
City tower 30 floors
Place Tower 40 Floors
Mall 4 floors
Eurodesign creates a centralized information system and implements telecommunications and service equipment, as well as specialized programming.
Completion of the project is scheduled for the end of September 2021.