Main purpose of this Policy is to describe the roles and responsibilities of employees and the company. This policy is intended as a simple guidance to use daily operations adapting our missions, values, and principles for conducting the business of the Company consistent with the highest standards of business ethics.
This Policy is mandatory for all employees working in «EURODESIGN» CSC. Labour Code of Azerbaijan Republic prevails over this policy in case of any contradictions.
Code of conduct among management and employee
- Fair and equitable treatment of all employees should be shown.
- A work environment of respect for all employees should be created, regardless of their personal qualities, talents, or individualities.
- None of the employees (or applicants) should be discriminated on grounds of sex, race, religion, nationality, language, place of residence, property status, social origin, age, marital status, beliefs, political views, membership in trade unions or other public associations, service position, as well as other factors not associated with an employee’s business qualities, professional competence, and the results of his/her work.
- In the event of any disputes emerging between the employees in the course of work, such cases should be adequately addressed and should not lead to a deterioration of personal relationships between employees or a grievance of one employee against another.
- The Company’s management shall provide the open-door policy for its employees. This means that any employee should be heard by his/her direct LM and express his/her position in a definite manner. If any LM refuses to hear subordinated employee or cannot do it, then the mentioned employee can appeal to the HR department officer in charge.
- LMs should respect the employees' personal and professional lives and maintain stability of the working relationships.
- LMs cannot give personal tasks to the employees.
- The employees cannot allocate time to works not related to their duties on their own initiative without informing the line manager.
- The employees should deliver information about the performed work to the heads of sections, directors of department and their direct line manager in a timely manner.
Main Ethical Principles
- Staff relies on and adheres to the principles of loyalty, justice, efficient and transparency irrespective of the degree of importance of their work while performing their business activities.
- Any action, operation, negotiation carried out and generally, the behaviour of employees while performing their duties (principle of justice, integrity and transparency of the information, legality of form and content, clarity, and authenticity of document) is based on the principle of compliance with applicable laws and international rules.
- All employees working in the Company shall carry out their professional activities with responsibility and professional skills while maintaining the image and reputation of the Company.
- Implementation of internal (mutual ethical relationships between employee and line manager and employees) and external (toward customers and partners) commitments is one of the basic principles for all employees working in the Company.
- Each employee is personally responsible and accountable for helping the Company to maintain its reputation for the highest standards of integrity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer Name to provide equal opportunity in employment to qualified individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected class in accordance with all applicable laws.
This commitment extends to all employment decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, promotion, training, compensation, discipline, and discharge, and to all terms, benefits, privileges, and conditions of employment. Discrimination in violation of this policy is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
legalization of labour relations
- The legalization of labour relations between an employee and the Company guarantees social protection of the parties in the future.
- Labour agreement shall be concluded with an employee in Azerbaijan language starting from the beginning of his/her employment. In case if required, translation is provided to the language the employee understands.
- One copy of the agreement is kept by the employee, another is kept in the Company.
- Job description shall be provided to an employee along with the agreement.
Social insurance and compensation
- According to the effective legislation, the Company’s employees shall be provided with all kinds of compulsory state social and pension insurance.
- In addition, medical insurance package is provided for all employees.